Join us for an evening of crafting and creativity at our Pendant Making Workshop for March in JHB.
What: This experience is all inclusive of a pendant making workshop, your very own silver silver pendant as well as the casting and cleaning of your creation at R1400.
Healthy snacks and bubbles are also included as well as a gift to celebrate this month of love.
When: Wednesday 18 March 2020, 18:30pm - 20:30pm
Where: Hannah Lavery, 34 4th Avenue. Parkhurst
- Yellow gold plating (chain + pendant) : + R550
- Rose gold plating (chain + pendant) : +R650
- To make a second pendant: + R500
- Additional mould of your pendant: +R500
- Setting is dependent on the size and shape of the stone as well as the type of setting: From +R100
- Engraving: From +R200
All extras are payable by card or cashon the day of the workshop.
**Please note this is your ticket, once booked we will add you to our register so all you need to do is turn up at the time shown on your ticket. Tickets are strictly non-refundable. If you can no longer make the workshop please find someone to fill your seat.
Click here for our full list. of Terms & Conditions.