Join us for an evening of crafting and creativity at our first Signet Ring Carving Workshop of 2020.
Although you do not need any previous experience, but due to the intricacy of this workshop, seats are limited.
What: This experience is all inclusive of a Signet Ring carving workshop, your very own silver signet ring as well as the casting and cleaning of your creation at R1900.
Healthy snacks and bubbles are also included.
When: Wednesday 26 February 2020, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Where: Hannah Lavery, 34 4th Avenue. Parkhurst.
- Yellow gold plating: + R500
- Rose gold plating: +R600
- To carve a second ring: + R600
- Wide ring upgrade to 7-8mm: + R400
- Wide ring upgrade to 10-11mm: + R800
- Additional mould of your ring: +R500
- Setting is dependent on the size and shape of the stone as well as the type of setting: From +R100
- Engraving: From +R200
All extras are payable by card or cashon the day of the workshop.
**Please note this is your ticket, once booked we will add you to our register so all you need to do is turn up at the time shown on your ticket. Tickets are strictly non-refundable. If you can no longer make the workshop please find someone to fill your seat.
Click here for our full list. of Terms & Conditions.